Tuesday, December 07, 2010

It's chilly

willy in my studio. Let's see..it's 25 outside? Oh! Well, then it's 25 in my studio. Yes kids, my heat doesn't work. Time to call the landlord 5000 times until he picks up.  Super duper!

Five happy things:
1. I've been making jewelry the last few days!  The pieces are cute but totally jank, looks like a child's craft project ;)

2. Bazarre Bizarre Sat and Sun (Dec 11 & 12) in cleve-o. Should be great, come on up!

3. Downpour Creative/Engine Room Recording grand opening went very well. The space looks amazing...those boys really worked hard and it payed off.

4. IT WAS ANNA'S BIRTHDAY SUNDAY!! EVERYONE SEND HER PRESENTS!!

5. Got this on my FB wall this morning:  Hey, I was grading today and one of my students wrote about your artwork for her show write-up. (she liked your work a lot by the way) 

Two thumbs up for a confidence boost!

Roni!


Life is like that, beat me up and I’ll fight right back



 

No comments:

Post a Comment