Saturday, July 16, 2011

parceque

Hey!  This is Brain Idea's 100th postWelllll, I'm happy to have some super fun news for this post.  About a week ago, a woman contacted me from an online based french art and design magazine, Parceque.  She was looking for a cover image and found my deviantart page which I haven't updated in a million years.  I thought about deleting it, actually.  She liked my painting titled 'Pool' but, since it is a horizontal she wanted to use it for the table of contents page. So, obviously I said "Sure!"  I mean, I made that painting for a summer painting class and it is sitting in my basement now sooo why not?  So, I'm published in a magazine!  Neat-o!  Also, on August 1st the fourth edition of Drawing: Space, Form, Expression is released and I have a drawing in that as well. But, I'll talk more about that when the time comes.  Alright, now check out parceque.  It has some pretty great drawings and paintings in it...I just wish I could read it!!
Dis ess myne

I like this one a lot

and these

and this one two :)

Kay, that's all for now.  Happy Saturday!

Roni!         

2 comments: