Sunday, August 14, 2011

Portrait

You can live forever. And also, your brain is the internet. Syne Mitchell book? Yes. But also an idea that people in the science community (whether they agree with it or not) areLink calling "singularity". You know, from that movie you watched called "Transcendent Man".
Right, great. THAT brings us to my new hero (of a quadrillion part you tube interview) Hugo de Garis (watch that clip, I love this part).
Also, in Transcendent Man, he says this (watch this clip now).
I love to watch him talk, because he leans into the camera and assumes everybody on the other side has fallen asleep. But it is also an interesting interview to just listen to. Close your eyes and imagine a super-smart robot-god killing everyone you love. But it is worth it, and you know it. For Science.
Aaaaand I want to be a cyborg. But I also want a robot body. But I want it to be a sexy robot body. No, but seriously. I am on the side of pro robot-gods, and I painted a portrait of our main man, Hugo.
Until next time,
Uu

1 comment: