Thursday, September 22, 2011

PROOF

Hey y'all.
Hooray for getting into my first show on the west coast.
The show is PROOF at Southern Exposure, and the most exciting thing about it? SoEx is one of my favourite galleries here... It is #2, actually, second only to a gallery that is open so rarely I may have made it up.
Here is the website for the gallery!
Everything SoEx does is interesting and new. No cupcakes here.
I don't have an actual picture of the piece? I made it just for the show, and just forgot to take a picture of it before dropping it off. But here are some pictures H-Bomb! took at the opening:
Mine is the book, not the photograph above it.
My fan base.

If you get to go, kiss the feet of Glitterfoot, aka the best thing in the show XOXO

-Uu

2 comments:

  1. Good post, you should sketch a pic of me in with the "fan base"...good job Anna!
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Anna! Can't wait to see the book in detail. The gallery looks great judging by the website, w00t w000000t!

    ReplyDelete