Friday, September 10, 2010

HI! I'm Anna!

...And I just broke my sewing machine! It is a Necchi Royal and I hate it and I think it knows that I hate it, because it breaks. Often.
Anywho.
I have primed two surfaces this week and started neither. I began making a dress, and my machine broke. I finished one page of a children's book yesterday, when I promised myself I'd complete 4.
Raise your hands if you've had days like these.
LOVE!
A
..oh and I don't have spell-check. So I will misspell things. Dispell things.
MAGIC

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I changed the URL to ourbrainideas...i think it's easier to say than brainideasart. Just "brainideas" was taken by some jerk! haha

    yayaya! I'm almost done wiht the banner

    I'm sorry your sewing machine broke, i'm surprised mine hasnt...i don't know how to take care of it properly.

    ReplyDelete