Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Score!

Inspired today.
Still, didn't start on it yet. Sounds like I shouldn't be shouting "score!"? Well, ya'll suck and don't understand inspirations.
For those of you not holding your nose at my preemptive Hoorah, the inspiration in question happened at the laundry mat. This is the first time I have done laundry for the month of September. I did not want to. But I had to. Usually, I enjoy the heat and the damp of it, but as of late, notsomuch.
Anywho. Inspired.
Will act on it Thursday.
Sewing machine fixed, dress still left undone.
One more page of the children's book, check!
Clean unders, booya!
Taco Tuesday, yes we did.
XOXO
Aaaaaaaa
Oh, and it isn't 1:25 AM. For me, anyway. But we can pretend.
Shh while Roni is sleeping, I am putting shaving cream on the hand of her blog, then I am going to tickle her blog face, and blog Roni, at 1:25 AM is going to swat at the tickle exploding the shaving cream into a big blog face mess! Cyber pranks are so funny!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO LUCKY I WAS GOING TO SHAVE MY BLOG BEARD TODAY!!!!

    Broni

    ReplyDelete