Monday, October 04, 2010

I don't know anything about publishing. My boyfriend Brian and I have been working on a couple of children's books, and the one is finished save the cover, title, and textng the letters onto the page.. The other one has 4 pages to go! BUT THEN WHAT? Do YOU have any ideas?

Yes, okay, I spent about two weeks away from the internet. Or maybe one and a half.

In that time, I was rejected. From a show I applied to. They said " We are evaluating the expected potential for sale with our current clientele and determining if it is the right fit for the gallery based on what we have had success selling in the past. " ...

I went to an opening reception of a gallery co-op I was considering joining, but feel I may have the same problem with them (nobody will buy my shiiiiiznit). Besides, they are expensive to be a part of. And stuff.

Or, I'm shakin'in my boots.

I did get the package. I just have to mail you back... I WILL DO THAT IN THE MORNING TOMORROW BEFORE WORK.
I SWEAR IT. PROBABLY.

I wish I had spell check.

I am coming home to visit in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment