Saturday, October 09, 2010

pry Or itize

Drew was on fall break this past week and we are currently in indiana visiting his family. Before we left i had abut a half day to work on my paintings. They are falling dangerously behind on the timeline.  I fear i may need to reevaluate my goal of 10 pieces by December 1st.  But, it is too soon to give up yet.  how is it possible to feel like you're doing so much and nothing simultaneously?

Next week is going to be great. ANANANANANNNNA is coming to oHIo in the early part and RACHEL is coming from Texas in the later :D. Friends and frivolity.

I don't know much about children book publishing either but it would be fun to learn...I thought about making one with Coney as the focal point.  Lets work on this.  I cant wait to read the one that Anna and Brian are making together.

Anna, it is lame that the galleries say your work is not very sellable. This is true for many reasons...the number one being that both of the pieces I have of yours look fantastic on my walls and I get compliments on them often :D  when i got the aunt carol card in the mail my sister said "San Francisco streets are way better than ours"  I agree.

I need resources for upcoming shows to see or apply to. it's difficult to know whats going on when you're not in school where it is up on a bulletin board.



No comments:

Post a Comment