Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Noms

So, i'm really into music again.  It's been a long time since I've taken initiative to decide what I really like and to find new (and new to me) artists to be obsessed with.  I spent  lot of time being worried about what others thought...its so not like me in every other aspect of my life. I think since I'm in no way a musician I thought that I didn't know what I was talking about.  Anywho, I've been listening to Aimee Mann again. She's amazing.

Check out this beautiful reclamation of the wadi hanifa wetlands.













It won the Aga Khan Award for Architecture and is 100% deserving. Truly a wonder to look at and a step in the right direction for the reclamation of all of the land that we've destroyed and abandoned.

Anna- Writing the color wheel? Amazing. Thanks for keeping this blog more fine art focused because I'm sure not!  I'll keep writing about obscure kind of artsy things for you if you keep writing about classic art forms for me :)  Also, i'm mailing the 5x7 art board today!


You struck me dumb like radium
Like Peter Pan or Superman
You will come to save me

No comments:

Post a Comment