Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hi! It's been a busy past few months.  Operation "stop being a hermit" is moving along quite well.  Here's a bunch of pictures which outline about half of what's been going on.  Add to this Christmas prep (major time suck!!), Graduate school application prep (EVEN BIGGER TIME SUCK!!!), Dr. Sketchy's last Tuesday (at which I won a prize, yay!), first venture to a bar with my younger sister (interesting!), and a smattering of hangouts :)

Here we go:

Baby Riley's first Christmas (old friend Dan's beautiful daughter)
cutie face


Cleaned (emptied) my room...here's some cute dolls I made in school
Photoshopped some eyes on Carmen because she couldn't keep them open :D


Bazaar Bizarre space in Carmen's amazing live work space

Sarah sold her beautiful show piece to this lucky woman!!

I showed some arts and got positive feedback, always exciting!

Made some paper jewelry

Took Emily & Marc's engagement pictures

Bawe

My friend David had his business Grand Opening

and his band played a show






































































































































So, yah! Super fun. Looking forward to Christmas festivities.  Tonight is my best gal and her husband's 3rd annual Christmas party, I'm bringing punch!  Then ICE SKATING on Christmas eve, adorable! The family time family time family time, which works out well because I have a wonderful family.

Roni!

No comments:

Post a Comment