Monday, January 10, 2011

brainiac

The second half of this entry has a drawing.  It's not done but I'm pretty excited about it. I thought about it and I realized I haven't made a drawing for a finished personal piece in nearly a year and a half.  I've sketched and errrything but there's been nothing of substance in a long while.  But FIRST...
 
What I've done today that was dumb:
-Show up at 10 am for my 12 noon dentist appointment.
-Go to the store to get bread but left with about $30 worth of food that was not bread.
-Drive to Kinkos to make copies for copy transfer only to get home and realize I forgot to reverse the image.
-Drive to Don Drumm in Akron to find it closed for inventory (not really my fault but still dumb)

What I've done that is smart. SO SMART that it may outweigh the dumb!:

Yogurt with a mountain of fruit salad on top
C'mannn you know that's genius. Instant mood booster!













Here's the drawing that I went to photocopy.  It's not finished, i'm going to add watercolor and possibly make some alt versions using markers or acrylic. We'll see. It's for a friends zine JJAMM.







































Good day to you, sir!

Roni!

2 comments: