Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Double Trouble

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!?!?!?  I know it's obnoxious but I upcycled a t-shirt today. It is pretty cute and I wanted to share it!  I meant for it to be a longer crop top than it turned out buuuut no dice. That's why we practice right?  Notice: the dual colored stitching, the loose threads, overall homemade appearance.

Before: an undelivered Christmas gift
After! Crop top! I've never worn one before but 2011 is the year, I CAN FEEL IT!
THE BACK! w00t! You know this is fun.
Look at that high quality (only opposite)!

Can't wait for summer time!! But, until then I have a lot more clothes to upcycle :)

Later gators!

Roni!

1 comment:

  1. tres chic! you should totally fill the void in kent for oneofakind clothes and go into business, roni!(there's been no one since Lasso the Moon and the second-hand stores left.)

    ReplyDelete