Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hobbitty hibbity

This, my friends, is a pretty house. 
Of course it's in Belgium! They would.
West facing, not ideal for heating and cooling but apparently it had the best unobstructed views (I would've done the same)

I wish I knew how to grow plants without immediately killing them.  I really love the juxtaposition between the organic skin and the ultra modern sleek construction. Still, I cant help but really want to see it a little more integrated...like a hobbit house! Sometimes I convince myself that charming design will outlast modern in say 100 years.  Who knows, what do I look like a fortune teller?! 

Some of us can see the future...or not. (I hope the one (or 2?) person(s) that will get that reference reads this post, haha!)

kaybye!

Roni!

1 comment: