Sunday, March 06, 2011

Anna!!  You would love the bright orange book I bought titled Art/Work Everything You Need to Know (and Do) As You Pursue Your Art Career.  It's really well written, informative, realistic, and bright orange (so it will spice up your bookshelf)! I'd send you my copy but I actually think I may use it :D
Also, I want to hear about the gallery thing, please elaborate either here or via le telephone, k thanks!

For those of you who know me, you know that my house, the one I grew up in, has been under construction since we moved into it in 1993. Currently, the kitchen is being remodeled and the porch that came off of the kitchen has been changed to a sun room.  Anyway, I've been keeping my eye out for fun options in terms of flooring and back splash.  I came across this gorgeous flooring on inhabitat.com

Bole Floor


Not only is it lovely but it's smart! The cutting process is the first ever to use the whole tree by following the natural contours of the trunk. Very cool and super gorgey. I'm sure it's going to be pricey, at east until it becomes more popular, but I'm going to try and convince my momma to pick this for the sun room floor!

Peace out, homeys

Roni!

1 comment:

  1. while you're convincing your mommma to put it in your sunroom, can you convince mine to put it in our house? kthanx!

    ReplyDelete