Saturday, April 09, 2011

Two in one day?! Who do I think I am?!

I've been asked before what my design style is. I always waffled between bohemian, shabby chic, Scandinavian (they're good at everything design related), an the occasional French country (kitchen exclusive).  I learned a new term today while listening to Secrets of a Stylist on HGTV (my go to ignore the TV channel for when I'm working on something).    I AM! druuuummmmrollllll


Organic Modern!  OOooooooo! Aaaahhhhhhhh!

I know, don't tell me, you're all super relieved that I've FINALLY found some words to describe my sensibility.  No worries though, I'm sure I'll resort back to Eclectic Childish in a month or so...I did just hang this above my bed nook:
      
AWESOME. (the bent poster is a No Doubt tour poster that I can't keep secure)


It makes me so happy, it's like I'm sleeping in a circus tent. Yessssss.

So far, today has been productive. Nevertheless, I gotta get BACK TO WORK!

Ronaldo!

No comments:

Post a Comment