Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WhaHowww?

I just spent the better part of the last hour reading through The Jealous Curator's past entires...yes the one I mentioned in the entry before this one. I can't decide if I myself am more jealous of the artist's she posts or if I'm jealous of her because I can't find good artists on my own to write about.  Howww do I stay in the art loop?! I read magazines and blogs and scour the internet but keep dragging up the same stuff.  Here's this girl finding gems...maybe she lives in NY.  That's probably it.

Booo! Tonight, after I get home from the Y, I'm drawing a picture. Then I'm gonna post it. YAH! Take that art world...I'll make my own art.

Roni!

UPDATE: No art making happened yesterday, I was distracted by cupcake wars on hulu and the pile of dirty dishes mocking my laziness... YAH! Take that (now clean) dishes!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you see that the Chinese artist we were talking about earlier was released today. But one would have to wonder about the conditions etc...god, a guy like that has so much balls, hope he lives through his release. amy

    ReplyDelete