Friday, July 08, 2011

(m)eustac(h)e

So, I really like the work of David Eustace.  His website is pretty terrible overall but definitely worth a peek, particularly the portraits.  A better way to view his work is to google him.  One of the reasons why he is so good is because his images don't have any bells or whistles. They are just straight forward, clean, clear, vibrant images. When I was looking for his site, I saw that he was featured on the anthropologist.  Lucky me, the collection of work they have posted is not on his website and frankly it's some of his best work yet. Maybe since they are of his hometown he gave them a little extra love? For me to really enjoy a landscape shot it has to be something special and these images get a gold star! NO! Two gold stars.



Proof that overcast is THE BEST lighting...the world is your soft box




Dats all,
Roni!

No comments:

Post a Comment