Friday, July 01, 2011

133

Hi y'all!

It's been a minute since I posted.  Well, I've been busy busy.  But, today is my first of 4 days off after a crazy 133 hour grand opening preparation. My boss' Chris Lindsay and I are the MVP's of the whole affair putting in lots of blood (me: cuts from the measuring tape and YIKES, nail gun) sweat (trust me) and tears (awwwkkwaaarrrrd, haha).  I will write a proper update soon.

Here's a sneak peek of the new store, come visit us to see all of the great work.

Window Nook, I take credit for this cute thing ;)

Little furniture

One of the main window installs



Alright, time to clean my gross apartment


-Roni!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. I forget, where are you working? I would love to see it in person. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthropolgie in Crocker Park, Westlake. Come visit!

    ReplyDelete