Friday, January 28, 2011

Viral Respiratory Infections and the Meaning of Life

I've started a painting that I don't like.
Isn't that the worst? It is so hardly started that I feel like I should give it more time, but... it's just a sad painting and I don't want to paint it.
I have been under the weather so completely since Sunday night, and I've been taken care of by a good good man.
I missed some things I would have liked to see last year, so I'm going to commit some time to joining mailing lists. And then I'm going to commit to leaving my house.
Do you ever just think "maybe it's me? maybe I should change the way I paint and think and decorate and blend and finish and then my paintings will be better liked?" I think that. Because I can't find a gallery out here that shows things anything like my things. Stupid things.
I need another 13 hour nap...
-sicky

No comments:

Post a Comment