Thursday, June 02, 2011

I think I finished a painting

Big deal. Just kidding.

Not very good pictures. But it gives an idea. There is still no depth greater than about an inch. Is that a problem?


Heaven got super busy and really ugly.


And you should never assume that everybody wants to be raptured.

Roni, I purchased that book you kept recommending. The bright orange one. I like that it has templates.
Woody Allen's new movie will make you laugh. Brian and I laughed. We loved it.
Of course we would. We like his prose.
Also, I don't think it is unfortunate that Google street view can't see inside my apartment. I think that it is the opposite. Google already sees too much.

Is that painting done? What does it need? I am sick of all my paintings. I want to start new ones, but have little room. And I probably shouldn't until I finish at least two more of the ongoing ones. I don't want to be a quitter.

LATER
uu

No comments:

Post a Comment